Tuesday 10 January 2012

A new start....

It's been so so long I have left my blog on sleeping mode. This is a new year of a new journey for each and everyone of us. I guess still not to late for me to wish everyone A very Happy New Year of 2012. Everything opens with a new spirit and new ambition, to complete all the incomplete task last year and go with a very full passion to go through for this year. Nothing new happened recently. School has reopened and my daily routine becomes a little bit hectic. The raining season still on and till today it has been almost a week we have heavy downpour in the morning. The city has never been total dry and drizzle came intervally. Chinese new year is just around the corner and I can see that all my chinese friends has started their preparation slowly. Hopefully, the weather will get better and can't wait to see the sun shine back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment