Sunday 6 November 2011

updates

As I have promised before about uploading the birthday present on the birthday exactly, I was unable to make it that day due to some personal reason and now I am back to mark my word.

I let my cousin bring this back to KL for some task she needs to do for me and surely after this, I cant simply get this without her help as this is not a normal protocol. She's just helping me as she knows someone whom can help for it.  So, for the time being, I just can only  upload the picture of it.

I wanna express my love and of course big big thanks to my buddies for all the supports and also love towards me after all and nothing I could say here except my love and friendship remains strong till no end time. 

As I am getting old day by day and the sign of aging is developed very fast in me now, I need sometimes a space for myself and I am expecting a very deep understanding from all.  But for sure my smile will always be there for all of u. 

;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment